Wednesday 20 June 2012

Illustration Friday: Secret


Greetings.

This week Illustration Friday's word was 'Secret'. I had to think about this one long and hard. As always I came up with a bunch of possible themes, but in the end decided to opt for the image that would involve the least amount of work. My twist on the word...well, did you ever have a secret crush on somebody when you were a kid at school? I did, and at the time it was the biggest secret I'd ever known. With that idea in mind it seemed like a perfect candidate for this week's topic. I hope you like it.

5 comments:

Cindy D. said...

So sweet! Lovely style and just a little melancholy. Love the cat!

Etudesque said...

Your take on the theme is so sweet and nostalgic - nothing quite like a secret crush!

Michele Thomas said...

Hahaha...i find girls could hardly keep their crushes secret...boys on the other hand can be so very shy at that age. nice work!

illustration poetry said...

love!

and so did i :D

AHAviews said...

Just the right note, with this one. And it doesn't look like you skimped on the work, either. Nice.